Convenience at your fingertips.
In order to create an online customer account with us, you must first be a registered customer who already uses our services and have a valid email address with us.
If we have your information in our system, you will be able to create your account and enjoy benefits such as:
- Purchase daycare and trans-pet-ation packages online
- Upload vaccination documents and pet photos
- Update credit card information (We highly recommend keeping a credit card on file with us in your customer account. We can simply charge your credit card on file for a super fast checkout! It's safe, secure, and fully encrypted.)
- Sign updated Owner Agreements and contracts
- Receive email confirmations for boarding, trans-pet-ation, and grooming reservations.
- Receive reminders when you are low on daycare passes, when vaccinations are set to expire, and when your annual Peace of Mind Program renewal is due.
- Make payments
- View your purchase history
- Request daycare, boarding, and grooming appointments.
- Request trans-pet-ation pick-up and drop-offs
- View how many daycare package days you have remaining
- View your calendar of upcoming reservations and appointments, and much more!
The best part is that this is all smartphone and tablet friendly so you can login on the go!
How to set up your account.
Once you are registered with us and we have your email in our system, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Customer Login" button or tab in the navigation bar.
2. Click on the "Reset Password" button.
3. Input the email address you have on file with us as your username and click "Request Password Reset". If you do not have an email address stored with us or forget which one is on your account, contact us and we can assist you.
4. Check your email and assign your own password and you're all set up! If you do not see the password reassignment in your inbox, check your spam filter.
Once you enter into your online customer account, you will be asked to sign our Owner Agreement once again. Sign with your mouse or finger and you're done.
Piece of cake!