What we require to attend daycare.
- All dogs accepted at Dog Days Daycare Center must first complete two in-depth screening interviews; one in their own home environment and one at the Daycare Center. There is a $20 per dog screening interview fee which includes both sessions. For the safety of all humans and canines at Dog Days Daycare Center, only dogs with non-aggressive temperaments can be accepted. This determination will be made by the owner and interviewee Robin Blair.
- Each dog must receive an annual clean bill of health from a veterinarian prior to attending Dog Days Daycare Center.
- Proof or certification of current rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella, and canine influenza must be provided.
- Proof of spaying or neutering for all dogs more than seven months old is required. Sorry, but we cannot accept dogs that have not been spayed or neutered.
- Proof of flea and tick control and heart worm prevention is required.
- Puppies must be at least four months old.
- Since dogs are territorial creatures, except for midday treats, feedings will not be provided during regular daycare hours. Our sleepover guests will dine privately.
- Special accommodations for daytime feedings can be made if recommended by your veterinarian.
Veterinarian prescribed medications can be administered by special, advance arrangement.
So? Think your dog would be a great fit for daycare?
Give us a shout and we'll get the tennis ball rollin'!